In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Ok...which member is this..

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Moparguy, Aug 13, 2023.

  1. Moparguy

    Moparguy

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2017
    Messages:
    1,137
    Likes Received:
    8,274
    Location:
    TN
    Looking at the stack at 16 seconds into the video tells me it's someone on this forum..


     
  2. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,857
    Likes Received:
    121,420
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    That. Is. Weird.
    18 seconds of my life I'll never get back, lol.
     
  3. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,556
    Likes Received:
    67,789
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    She's got style, she's got grace, but no horse face. ;) Not much surprises me anymore.
     
  4. Hammerhead20

    Hammerhead20

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,473
    Likes Received:
    12,284
    Location:
    Ontario
    So much for "POLE DANCING" .......... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  5. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,562
    Location:
    SE Mass
    OK, now there's a tale of whoa.
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    “There’s a reason we walk upright, honey…
    we’re not animals.”
     
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,375
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Wouldn't cost much to take her to dinner. Here's a buffet for her!

    [​IMG]
     
  8. Eckie

    Eckie

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2019
    Messages:
    3,721
    Likes Received:
    18,764
    Location:
    Virginia
    While weird and stupid, I gotta admit that I'm a bit impressed. She's got a right good trot, and if I tried making those jumps I'd probably break at least 2 appendages and my neck. I guess if that's the worst she does, it's better than a lot of folks we've seen acting up in the last couple years....
     
    WeldrDave, RCBS, Moparguy and 6 others like this.
  9. Hammerhead20

    Hammerhead20

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,473
    Likes Received:
    12,284
    Location:
    Ontario

    " Back in the saddle again ..............." :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  10. tree killer

    tree killer

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2015
    Messages:
    2,463
    Likes Received:
    16,916
    Location:
    Central me
    She breaks a wrist festus is gonna have to shoot her in head
     
  11. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,127
    Likes Received:
    163,250
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    That would be a buff-hay...:D
    And my back hurts just watching this!
     
  12. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,285
    Likes Received:
    58,520
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Stop calling me Honey!!
     
  13. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    They say it takes all kinds...
     
  14. In the Pines

    In the Pines

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2018
    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    8,082
    Location:
    Ohio
    well you got the japanese guy that spent over 10k on a dog outfit, so he can walk around like a dog. Surprised there is no gofundme page yet for her horse outfit.
     
  15. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    I can't Imagine how F__VCKED up her back is gonna be when she realizes she's NOT a horse! :loco: :crazy: My only other thing here is, WHY is she dressed in Clothes? Shouldn't she be naked like horses? :D:zip: There's a couple views I think I'd like to see... :whistle:
     
  16. Hammerhead20

    Hammerhead20

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,473
    Likes Received:
    12,284
    Location:
    Ontario

    Nah.......... I'll pass on that, thanks
     
    Eckie, brenndatomu and In the Pines like this.
  17. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,849
    Likes Received:
    114,786
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Be careful what you ask for. She just might drop a deuce. :cool:
     
  18. Wouldsplitter

    Wouldsplitter

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2020
    Messages:
    471
    Likes Received:
    2,872
    Location:
    Illinois
    This is how I run in my dreams.
     
    eatonpcat likes this.