Ive seen them on ebay. Id like to get a 20" but none seen. Only longer lengths...28, 32, 36" Anyone buy one yet? Tried one? Ebay link 36" TsuMura PREMIUM LIGHT WEIGHT Guide Bar 3/8-050-119DL Husqvarna WITH CHAIN! | eBay
Brad, a guy over on OPE is a dealer, he will be able to answer any questions, and sell you what you need. Great reputation too. [email protected] Name is Mike Gott. He posted his # there, if you want that, PM me.
I’ve got one on the way from Mike Gott on OPE a 32” large husky. I also have a small mount 20 on order from him that should be in on his next shipment in about a month for the 346 XS to wear. I run a regular 24” and 28” Tsumura light bar and love them, zero issues, cannot wait to try out the lighter versions.