A church member and good friend is building a shop/garage. He is getting us to do the wiring. Went over yesterday morning after work and got some things done. Set the 125 amp panel in the building Got the 2" conduit ran, didn't really want to do it like this, but joist placement prevented moving the bottom hole farther to the right Then got the wire pulled thru the crawlspace, wired up 100 amp breaker, borrowed the SDS Max drill and 3 " bit from work, got the hole thru the brick and block wall. Now waiting on him to get trencher. Got to help them figure out boxes for receptacles and lights and wire.
First thing I thought of when I saw the roof slant and span of the lean to was that snow will be repositioning that on the ground! Not much chance of that if Georgia, huh?
Same exact thing I saw first Dave! Seeing this just happen in Milwaukee from snow weight on a parking structure built in 2015 had me thinking. Wisconsin shopping mall parking garage partially collapses The other thing might be tornado/ hurricane/ extreme winds but that surely was engineered for. That said, I've got my eyes set on a detached garage. It's happening in the not too far future.
Thanks, my friend. I learned the trade in tech school in the mid '80's, then did electrical construction for several years afterwards.