I got my two babies (034 & 036) back about a couple of weeks ago from MasterMind. I've been itching to get them into some wood. I'll post the videos later, of the MasterMind shoot out. All three saws have been ported by him. Pretty much all relatively the same cc, I believe (within a couple) But all I can say is impressive. I'm very happy how things turned out. cc Rundown: 034 - 56 cc 036 - 61.5 cc 562xp - 59.8 cc These where all ran with 20" bars and new chains/or just sharpened chains. Time wise was pretty all close, but what I was interested was how well will they cut my firewood, cause these will be probably be my workhorse's. The chunk of wood was cut about a month ago and it was elm. I tried to put quite abit of downward pressure on them to see how they reacted. They seemed to hold rpms rather nicely, IMO. Enjoy the videos's as I enjoyed makin' them...
Very nice line up! All sounded great and ran even better!! Like SquareFile said, I don't know which I would use!! Congrats on getting your babies back! And thanks for the videos!
Plus we found out it was the open jug variety, so he performed his magic and found me a closed jug.... To make it even better. I love that saw.
Randy is a good man and has a lot of avenues to find parts!! Glad he got you a CP cylinder. I have an OP and I tried selling it twice. Cant hardly give them away.
Watched the first one, Hold on a sec. Gotta run out & get some fresh cut wood chips while I watch. & need some aerosol 2 cycle saw exhaust perfume to make it even better. AWESOME ! ! Great videos.