Nice clean and great running saw. This saw has had the OCD maintenance program since it was new. Good 18 inch bar and chain .325 /.063 STIHL rs chain on it now $350 plus actual shipping charges. interested please message me. I would be glad to answer any questions.
I have seen this saw in use and yes it is as nice as pictured. He takes EXCELLENT care of his equipment for anyone interested.
Amazes me that any used OPE you own doesnt look used! Kinda miss my 290. Cut a lot of wood with it. What year did you buy it?
New from our local dealer in 2012. It has been a good saw but the new 261 will be taking it's place. 500i will easily cover the 391 when that goes 455 Rancher that has been completely redone also going. I have that 50cc range saw covered pretty well now. Time for a change. I can deliver it to you free of charge if you would like.
Bought mine from them Fall 2010. Somehow i knew you were going to offer it to me! Had i known you wanted a 261 i wouldve sold you my extra non mtronic one.
Somehow missed that on your sig line. Where and when did you get that? Giant Joke? CMI! What is to become of the 550?
The one that I sent you a message about checking out sometime. Picked it up yesterday. 550 goes nowhere. I like that one too much and not parting with it. Just need to use it!
I'm a fanatic about keeping them new looking too. When I die and you get the 241, you will see. Just need to update the will......
No visitation, I will just have to hold on to the memories. It was a great saw but time for an upgrade and thin the herd a little. A couple more to go.