In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Is teak good firewood?

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Chud, Oct 1, 2022.

  1. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,259
    Likes Received:
    54,079
    Location:
    NC
    I’m thinking a wood rack that doesn’t rot and the termites won’t eat it.
     
  2. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,766
    Likes Received:
    215,061
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Its a nice bench for the wood yard to sit and admire your hard work! Did you take it?
     
  3. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,259
    Likes Received:
    54,079
    Location:
    NC
    I have some small bits to burn on my truck, but haven’t got the big pieces yet. The backrest is mostly complete.
     
  4. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,513
    Likes Received:
    188,913
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Is that the Build Back Better plan...:thumbs::thumbs::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  5. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,178
    Likes Received:
    166,466
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    That's makes more sense. I missed that. Apparently I hadn't had my caffeine yet when I posted.
    Pictures were more telling
     
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  6. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,766
    Likes Received:
    215,061
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    I dont function well without it myself. :coffee:
     
  7. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,259
    Likes Received:
    54,079
    Location:
    NC
    Did I say give it away? Well I must have been tired :rofl: :lol:
    DF933A6D-FC4F-44E9-8390-67A6F25EDE66.jpeg 225FA81E-F6CD-4224-BEDE-D32A6908C487.jpeg
     
  8. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,860
    Likes Received:
    121,445
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Nice! No way I'd be giving that away. :dex:
     
  9. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,178
    Likes Received:
    166,466
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Chud, amateur cutter and T.Jeff Veal like this.
  10. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,513
    Likes Received:
    188,913
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
  11. amateur cutter

    amateur cutter

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    5,997
    Likes Received:
    48,771
    Location:
    Gun Lake MI
    What he said! Some good heat right there.