In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

It's nearly fantasy football season again, who's looking to join this year?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Horkn, Aug 25, 2021.

  1. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    FHC Pyromaniacs fantasy football is around the corner. Anyone new want to join as well?

    It's free, and fun.

    I'll be sending out invites via the Yahoo app soon.

    We'll do the draft right before the season starts.
     
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    Chazsbetterhalf likes this.
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,352
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    [​IMG]
     
    Horkn likes this.
  3. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Still here, for now at least. I never had much doubt for this season, but we'll see about next year.
     
    yooperdave likes this.
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    I’ll offer my previous response. :wacky::salute:
     
    yooperdave likes this.
  5. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    We know you're crazy, but are you interested in joining the fantasy football league?

    :whistle::rofl: :lol:
     
    yooperdave and Eric VW like this.
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    I’m not going to be able to get involved....again. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
     
    eatonpcat likes this.
  7. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Ok I have the people that were in it last year set to be in it this year again. The draft is Monday night 9/6 at 5:30 pm cst.

    With the league as it is, everyone's roster will be loaded. If you can't live draft, the auto draft will totally take care of you. If there's summertime you absolutely don't want there's always great players on the waiver wire.
     
    eatonpcat likes this.
  8. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    So we had our draft on Monday. Someone that was in last year bailed, so we'll need another person to take over a loaded team. They are all loaded teams.

    Anyone know anyone that wants in, send them my way. All I will need is an email address. I'll need to know by tomorrow before the Thursday night game.
     
  9. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Got a coworker. We're all set
     
    eatonpcat likes this.
  10. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,088
    Likes Received:
    42,865
    Location:
    NJ
    I know a lot of guys love fantasy football but it really bothers me when watching a game with people and they could give zero hoots about who wins as long as their guy does well.
     
    Horkn likes this.
  11. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I see your point.l and it's totally valid. I look at FF as a way to make games you would otherwise have zero interest in, actually make you have interest in watching. Games that you already wanted to watch, it adds another wrinkle to them.
     
    eatonpcat and jrider like this.