In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Happy Labor Day!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Cash Larue, Sep 5, 2022.

  1. Cash Larue

    Cash Larue

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2019
    Messages:
    2,531
    Likes Received:
    21,012
    Location:
    Pine, CO
    Here's my favorite firewood hoarding shirt. I've had it since high school. I bought it at a DKM show 20+ years ago. It's showing it's age..

    From one blue collar worker to another.

    I support all of YOU hard working brothers and sisters.

    Hoard on!

    Love, Cash

    00BF5A05-3671-41DE-AEE0-AA07D7C8944E_1_201_a.jpeg

     
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,382
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,487
    Likes Received:
    113,780
    Location:
    KC Metro
    :salute: and Right back at Cash Larue ... Enjoy the Day Brothers and Sisters.....:dex:
     
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,179
    Location:
    Central MI
    I hope your day goes great and hope the same for all the hoarders.
     
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,547
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Agree Cash Larue. ..Happy Labor Day to our FHC Friends!
     
    Knothead, Ron T, Chvymn99 and 3 others like this.
  6. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,259
    Likes Received:
    54,091
    Location:
    NC
    I got some white oak split and stacked and now it’s pouring rain. Happy Labor Day!
    Looking forward to some firewooding without soaked shirt and pants.
     
  7. Dok440

    Dok440

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,414
    Likes Received:
    10,022
    Location:
    NorCal
    Happy Labor Day! It's going to be 112 today and I just got a call from our drywaller that he's on his way. He was supposed to start last Monday but got sick. I guess I'm helping with the drywall today lol. I'm ready for Fall, screw this heat!
     
  8. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,127
    Likes Received:
    17,422
    Location:
    East Texas
  9. SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2015
    Messages:
    12,546
    Likes Received:
    61,489
    Location:
    Taconic Range
    thats just crazy!!...hope its dry heat and not humid!
     
    eatonpcat, Chvymn99 and Cash Larue like this.