I have two jars that I can push down on the lids but when I take off the rings the jar lids seem to be sealed. Does this ever happen? I am new to canning.
the rubber seal will set on the rim, but if the centers have not pulled down it did not develop enough of a seal to create a vacuum when the contents cooled. Either re-process or refrigerate
my two cents worth. They aren't really sealed if the lid isn't sucked down so as both the others have said - refrigerate and use soon or reprocess.
Now the ones I really like is the ones angle upwards and bend the lids. I got lucky this year and only got one that way... The biggest thing I've found to help that is really pay attention to the head space and take a paper dowel thats damp and get that rim wiped off.... or you could freeze it if you want to too....