In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I'm still around!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Theashhole, Aug 23, 2022.

  1. Theashhole

    Theashhole

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2021
    Messages:
    693
    Likes Received:
    4,353
    Location:
    Osceola, In
    I've been having too much trouble with Tapatalk to be worth it, so I'm trying to go through the actual forum website problem is how do I get my password? If I even have a profile on there, I've always used this and I think I signed up to the forum through here, I'll try to recover the password when I have a minute, appreciate any help, I probably won't reply right away as I haven't been getting notifications.

    Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk
     
  2. Ronaldo

    Ronaldo

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2015
    Messages:
    1,776
    Likes Received:
    11,279
    Location:
    Iowa
    My Tapatalk APP has not been working correctly either. I have uninstalled and then installed but no joy.
     
  3. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,863
    Likes Received:
    114,916
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    I just use a browser to access FHC.

    I used to use Tapatalk. I un-installed it a few years ago and haven't regretted it.