In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

My HM130 MAX arrived!!!

Discussion in 'The Sawyer Room' started by sirbuildalot, Jul 20, 2022.

  1. sirbuildalot

    sirbuildalot

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2019
    Messages:
    3,424
    Likes Received:
    22,826
    Location:
    Mass
  2. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,234
    Likes Received:
    50,440
    Location:
    Ct
    Excellent. I’ll be right over. :)
    You should get some good use out of that.
    How long was the wait?
     
    T.Jeff Veal and Screwloose like this.
  3. Sawdust Man

    Sawdust Man

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2022
    Messages:
    2,919
    Likes Received:
    20,393
    Location:
    65761
    Sweet, I don't got enough internet juice so I can't watch the whole vid... no damage to anything from the pro unloading stunt I hope.
     
    T.Jeff Veal likes this.
  4. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,543
    Likes Received:
    189,215
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Great. I think you will enjoy that mill.
     
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
  5. SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2015
    Messages:
    12,546
    Likes Received:
    61,489
    Location:
    Taconic Range
    first day with the tractor???
     
    Warner and eatonpcat like this.