Finally it’s going to a new home. Packing up for the PA GTG. Brad had to come say goodbye to the sign
started this one for two reasons. Not to add unneeded clutter to the original thread. As time goes on and more and more people have it the person in possession can go through that thread to learn who has had it. Also more people may become aware of its existence. I’d like to add if someone wants to have the sign someday make sure your name is on the membership map I’m sure the original thread will be updated soon,
Hahaha I hope not. Arent all our lives already filled with people asking why? It was a good and fair question tho and I appreciate the chance to explain why I do the things I do. At least when I can come up with a reason for doing the things I do