In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Ported 350 (video)

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by isaaccarlson, Apr 11, 2022.

  1. isaaccarlson

    isaaccarlson

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,864
    Likes Received:
    11,198
    Location:
    Colfax, WI
    I just got my ported 350 back together this weekend and used it to cut up a 20" elm tonight. I have about 4 tanks through it now and it keeps getting stronger.

    It's great on gas too. I was cutting tonight and figured it would be almost empty, but there was still over half a tank left. :thumbs: I love this saw. It handles well, cuts like crazy, and puts a smile on my face.

     
  2. Sandhillbilly

    Sandhillbilly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2019
    Messages:
    4,261
    Likes Received:
    30,745
    Location:
    North central Nebraska
    Nice. Did you do the porting?
     
  3. isaaccarlson

    isaaccarlson

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,864
    Likes Received:
    11,198
    Location:
    Colfax, WI
    Yep.
     
  4. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,369
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Original cylinder or hot-rod 346 top end? Cuttin' good. :dex:
     
    M2theB likes this.
  5. isaaccarlson

    isaaccarlson

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,864
    Likes Received:
    11,198
    Location:
    Colfax, WI
    It has the removable transfer covers.
     
    M2theB and The Wood Wolverine like this.
  6. isaaccarlson

    isaaccarlson

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2014
    Messages:
    1,864
    Likes Received:
    11,198
    Location:
    Colfax, WI
    I've done several of these, but never took one this far before.
     
    M2theB likes this.