In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Not Saying it’s a Thing…

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by M2theB, Mar 25, 2022.

  1. M2theB

    M2theB

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2017
    Messages:
    3,004
    Likes Received:
    19,226
    Location:
    Central Massachusetts
    But I may have discovered an organic yard maintenance tool made from over ripe forest products.

    Been picking up sticks, now and again, and tossing them in a pile until it’s dry enough to bring out the tractor to haul them out back. Maybe started 3 weeks ago.

    What I’ve found is that the leaves in the yard eventually, and as random as the breeze, are getting caught in the pile, leaving the yard as clean of leaves as I can remember.


    DFAAEE91-553E-4006-8594-174AC42CF823.jpeg


    Feel free to try this at home.
     
  2. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,869
    Likes Received:
    114,956
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
  3. M2theB

    M2theB

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2017
    Messages:
    3,004
    Likes Received:
    19,226
    Location:
    Central Massachusetts
    Let’s copy write it! And keep it secret for now.

    We’ll call it M&M’s.
    What do you think?

    edit: hereby copy written by M&M’s
     
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,675
    Likes Received:
    144,757
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :dex:
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,000
    Likes Received:
    312,325
    Location:
    Central MI
    Whatever works. I have a lot of leaves to get rid of. Every year by the time the oaks drop leaf it turns wet and/or snows so it waits until spring, but I don't do much raking.
     
    Chazsbetterhalf and M2theB like this.