In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stihl 021 Parts

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Mitch Newton, Mar 23, 2022.

  1. Mitch Newton

    Mitch Newton

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    3,366
    Location:
    Beavercreek, Ohio
    I had my 021 in the shop for a new carb to be installed. Runs great now, but I noticed the chain tensioner screw was missing. Don't know if I lost it or the shop lost it. So I decided to order one. But after numerous clicks, numerous web sites that were difficult to use, I tried Amazon. The part came up on the first click and is to be delivered in two days. I try to avoid Amazon and Chinese parts but sometimes it is just so convenient.
     
    M2theB likes this.
  2. buzz-saw

    buzz-saw

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2020
    Messages:
    4,941
    Likes Received:
    29,039
    Location:
    Ct.
    For a part like that I can see you doing Amazon without issue.
     
    Mitch Newton likes this.
  3. buzz-saw

    buzz-saw

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2020
    Messages:
    4,941
    Likes Received:
    29,039
    Location:
    Ct.
    For a part like that I can see you doing Amazon without issue.