I'm doing some research on lightweight bars and can someone please explain why on Husqvarna's OWN WEBSITE they list the 28" bar as "1.5mm/.058"" and then right below it says .050" gauge. Wtf??? From here (click on the "+" to expand the specifications): X-TOUGH LIGHT Solid bar 3/8" RSN Large bar mount It's literally putting the same info above the table as a header as the data that's in the table. It makes zero sense. 1.5 mm converted is .059". Also very annoying is that they don't list the damm weight of the bar even though they advertise it as being light weight. "Up to 15% lighter" so why not list the weight? I called HLSProParts.com and they have it in stock and the lady was nice enough to go grab one and confirmed that it is indeed .050" for crying out loud.
32 inch and 36 inch show .058 then list it as .063 = strange. You don't have that problem with Stihl Sorry couldn't help myself , just messin" with you.
Yes sir. A coworker runs husky’s and his are all .063 , even the smaller ones with 20 inch bar so that chart makes it confusing to say the least. I do have a few husky’s myself but without checking I would only be guessing as to what gauge they are and none have a lite bar so not sure if that would make a difference. Curious on what you find on this.