I'll say this - it has some built in air conditioning. 372xp xt 2018 Took it apart and took all the bits out of it for spares.
You mean the ignition coil? I think what happened is it had 2 broken fins right next to each other and that made it completely unbalanced. I'm guessing it wobbled itself loose off the crankshaft and then just tore into the case. You can see the inside of the flywheel totally mashed up. All the damage is circular and centered around the case bolts basically.
But there is some damage at 10 o'clock on the case, perhaps from the chunk of flywheel fin flying off.
There was also this booger - a rather large chunk o' metal - in the crankcase cavity just below where the piston sits. I'm trying to figure out how that got to that exact spot but it seems like it could have been a chunk of the case that got destroyed by the flywheel.
Save everything you can. My 262 is a 2011 and the oem parts availability seems to be worse than the 242. The 262 salvage saw market appears to be better than 242. 372 oem parts will be gold someday. Get an old school bus and fill it with parts saws. Your neighbors will love it