And i got mice! Forgot to add some kind of stinking cleaner/oil to the cold spots on it. Anything like this seems to work well in keeping them out of the machines in the garage,cant put poison down cause of the dogs but this kinda spray does well.
Hmmm... mice nesting this early... waddaya think they're trying to tell us about the coming winter Loon?
That's not a good sign for this Winter at all!! If you can, put some poison in the actual air cleaner, or intake. Not accessible by the dogs, but the mice must pass it on the way to building the new (never to be had) home
You could always paint some numbered sections on the flywheel and use mothballs up there for some Mouseketeer Roulette...............
Only thing I can think of is to make some wood boxes that the dogs can't get at and put traps in them. Bait with peanut butter. Ck your traps frequently. I have mice getting into the upstairs of the garage. They are destructive and stink. I had to replace a computer in one of our vans twice because of mice pee. That cost several hundred dollars. Inside, I have three cats. They have caught mice trying to get in the sun porch.
Year round fun here stinny. The big door is never shut and i gotta get the open insulation out of it.