In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Definitely something to consider

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Reloader, Jan 23, 2022.

  1. Reloader

    Reloader

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2015
    Messages:
    1,523
    Likes Received:
    14,378
    Location:
    NW Oregon
    Neighbor across the ridge sent me a couple of pics and said I was free to cut what I want for firewood.
    Will definately be a Summer show if I can get a rig over there on the trail as it’s much too muddy now.
    Not very far but may take some work opening up the trail.
    With that much down over there I expected we would have as much on this side of the ridge, but we don’t.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  2. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,873
    Likes Received:
    114,987
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    I hope there's still lots of meat on those bones.

    Have fun
     
  3. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,644
    Likes Received:
    33,393
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    straight line winds ?
     
  4. blacktail

    blacktail

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    1,505
    Likes Received:
    10,465
    Location:
    PNW
    Holy alder patch! Some of the places I cut have looked like that after a heavy snow.
     
  5. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,514
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Always nice to come on a new challenge.
     
    Chazsbetterhalf likes this.
  6. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,830
    Likes Received:
    215,505
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Is that all hardwood? Manageable size too!
     
    Chazsbetterhalf likes this.