We picked some fresh veggies tonight and made eggplant basted in olive oil and covered in tomatoes. Then grilled HUGE… chicken drum sticks and topped it off with of course home-brewed beer. The best part its high 60's outside and a light cool breeze which makes for a fantastic night!
The garden has close to 40 beef steak tomatoes and 130 grape tomatoes still green its gonna be a good harvest!
I think you need a bigger knife. Looks awesome Pete. Ya' dun gooder with the GH and garden in such a short time. Kudos.
I'll play First course caprese salad, mozzarella is from a farm down the road Then some yellow squash and some chops from a pig my friend raised in my own Italian vinaigrette, with some wild rice on the side. And for dessert as posted by @savemoney a couple of days ago some oreo cookie peanut butter brownie treats
Love the brownie cupcakes. I am going to try them this weekend after we finish off the blackberry crisp.