In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

X-Mas in July

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by slvrblkk, Aug 2, 2014.

  1. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    Early Santa was very, very good to me this past week. Work bought me a new pellet hauler....er, oh I mean plow truck and in celebration of that I treated myself to a ton of pellets. I wasn't going to buy Ligs again this year but at $220 after a $5 off coupon, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Big boxes here are at $239 but I do think TSC is at $225 ish too. That's my partial stash in my shed, I might need some OCD lessons from Dex ;) Oink...

    IMAG1040.jpg
    IMAG1041.jpg
     
  2. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Very nice of work to buy you a new ride :thumbs:
     
  3. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,317
    Likes Received:
    55,520
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Very nice!!

    But you'll need to practice some, I think Dex takes about an hour on each bag just getting the air and wrinkles out!! :jaw:
     
    343amc, eatonpcat, smoke show and 4 others like this.
  4. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
     
    smoke show and DexterDay like this.
  5. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Looks good to me :thumbs:










    Except that one bag, 2nd row back, and 5 bags up ;)

    :rofl: :lol: I know I have issues :loco: :crazy: lol

    It honestly looks great. I am jealous. This is my 1st year I am on empty. Zero bags. :bug: I have some work to do. Waiting on a good pellet to come to my area.
     
    eatonpcat, smoke show and slvrblkk like this.
  6. subsailor

    subsailor

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,693
    Likes Received:
    14,973
    Location:
    Winthrop, Maine
    Dex uses a laser level!
     
  7. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Good lookin pellet hauler/snow blaster.

    Do I see some Somersets in the back of the stash?
     
  8. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    Hmmm....don't know if I should answer that...you pigs will be sniffing around at my house.... ;)
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  9. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Nooooo. We'd NEVER do anything like that.:drool:
     
    slvrblkk, eatonpcat and subsailor like this.