I used to post tech info on other forum,and ends up in arguments,so will try here.My unit is 1992,I am second owner(many years ago),nothing ever taken apart (before me) other than user control board,had less than 4 ton burned when I bought it.So when I took glass out of door,there is no gasket on bottom of center glass,where the flame divertor goes.Got straightedge out,if you put in a gasket,tilts glass,still leaves a gap,and no austrian stove depends on sealer.I also service 2 other older units for friends,and,being a car mechanic,as this stove has car parts in it,keeps my interest,plus keeps my cabin very warm.The divertor runs the full length of the opening,no concievable space for gasket,and as there is a trim pot on board to adjust combustion blower for installations,a mute point.A second note,my stove came from the factory with a window glass seal glued underneath the door gasket.right side.latch side>I have always put it back in,makes sense,door swings on 1 side,would have to pinch left side hard to make right side seal.I do not own a stove shop,not here to make money,not here to make myself appear smarter than I am(D),just want to help people keep saving money.Bob
OK Update.New gaskets for glass thinner than factory,have to add washers or shorter bolts,no biggie.If center glass is slid all the way down,to pinch divertor,upper gap too large,(in my opinion) almost 1/4",so added 1 strip of gasket as per someone elses suggestion.As stove has burned this long that way,will be interesting.