I'm putting the 385 up for sale again. It was a total rebuild on it a few months ago. It's got around 10 tanks of run time so far. New oem bearings, seals, clutch cover, filter cover, and muffler. I used a meteor piston in it. Full wrap handle on it. I have a bent half wrap also I can throw in the box. I'm asking $600 for it now pho.
Some one here needs this I know Would it be better if it was ported? I'll take ammo. noveske barrels, or a dillon 550B on trade.
Some people shy away from them so I figure I'd sell it stock.I was trying to keep from listing it over there.
My buddy has a 100% stock 385xp with a 24" bar and it has always impressed me. This is a great saw at a great price.
I sure wish someone else would take it off my hands. Another welder has popped up for sale and I want it. I don't need 3 but for the deal I don't want to let it go by. Offers?