In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up today (bullchiting) thread.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Oct 6, 2013.

1. billb3

billb3

That's what I supposedly have to do to mine so that the three point doesn't rub on the tires. I haven't taken the backhoe off yet to use the 3 point. JD supposedly also came out with w 3 point that fits better/different/doesn't rub on the tires.

mat60, Horkn, savemoney and 5 others like this.
  2. mat60

mat60

Hope she is ok and the car driver stopped.

Horkn, savemoney, wildwest and 5 others like this.
  3. TrinitySouth99

TrinitySouth99

X2!

Horkn, savemoney, wildwest and 3 others like this.
  4. billb3

billb3

The driver stopped. I talked to him and the lady that was behind him and watched it happen from behind him until the ambulance left and filled out accident witness statements. I didn't see her get hit. I heard a bang, I looked up and back out at the Amazon van I had just been looking at watching a package get deivered across the street and saw her flying thru the air and land on the ground.

Horkn, savemoney, wildwest and 4 others like this.
  5. Cold Trigger Finger

Cold Trigger Finger

Businesses being taxed out of existence. A horribly sad occurance. Why people vote for all that government is also a sad thing.

Marshel54, mat60, Horkn and 5 others like this.
  6. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

That's great Lenny. Well, all except the mud.

Do you ever use the old Ford?

7. Backwoods Savage

Think I'll take advantage of the better weather and get more wood for the porch today. Weather could turn sour most any time now.

8. Gasifier

Gasifier

No. Most businesses actually fail because they don’t have a good business plan. Not enough demand for the product or services. About 50%, or slightly more, fail within the first five to six years. This building had not had a business in it for probably 20-25 years. I don’t even remember what the last thing was that was in there. But I do agree that taxes are too high and Government too big. Both sides of the isle spend too much money.

9. Lennyzx11

Lennyzx11

Good morning, Dennis.
    Yes. It’s a 64 Ford 2000. Runs really good. I have the 3 point backhoe on it at the minute. All the stuff is piled on and around it due to clearing that space out for my firewood wall yesterday. Normally it’s ready to go. It does lead a sheltered life with that Kubota around though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mat60, Horkn, savemoney and 6 others like this.
  10. Backwoods Savage

I remember a friend buying that year tractor when it was new! He was so proud of that big tractor! Well, back then it was a pretty good tractor but the bigger ones were hitting the market hard. We had a Ford dealer not far from us and I remember going there whenever we had a problem with our little Ford.

11. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

I'm reading a notice as I type I don't totally understand but it looks like my Part B is going down to $148.50? "Because your MAGI was below what they thought so my IRMAA will be $0.00" What a crock, I'm currently fighting the IRS (I'm working with them but they make it exceedingly difficult to communicate and different agents says different actions needed, thus a fight) because they said they don't have our 2019 return..... everyone else seems to have it on record. :headbang:

12. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

I pray that Amazon worker is okay! billb3

13. lukem

lukem

I think the weekend is going to start now....unless something blows up I'm good to go at work.

Going up the road to cut down Christmas tree this afternoon, come back and make a pot of soup, then have a ball game an hour away. Going to be a late night.

Christmas on both sides of the family is happening this weekend...should be super busy.

Short road trip next week and I'm off for the rest of the year starting Thursday.

14. billb3

billb3

IRMAA is a surcharge from when your adjusted gross income is higher than the threshold allowed. If your adjusted gross income was less then there would be no IRMAA.
    My mom gets letters from SS and I can't make heads or tails of what they're referencing. Line item statements are often quite contradictory.
    $148.50 was this year's rate. It shouldn't be going down unless they charged an IRMAA and somehow someway they have or will be refunding the difference. Or, they never charged and collected it in the first place and they are explaining why.

I'm hoping the Amazon driver is OK, too. I didn't think to look in the mail box for my missing Amazon package Amazon claim(ed) was delivered but there it was in the mail box this morning. Dunno if the driver did that or if the package was delivered later at night.If she crossed the street to toss it in the mail box then re-crossed into traffic it would possibly explain the accident . The package delivery time stamp hasn't changed from when she got hit.

15. Horkn

Horkn

I don't think that's what they mean by getting your covid shot.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

But you don't have to ask me twice!:cheers:

16. Cold Trigger Finger

Cold Trigger Finger

I agree with all that. !
    But, with No Taxes !!
    . Just because someone may be a bone head. Or over eager or ran into a hishap or health issue , ect. A person shouldn't loose their property.
    There are train loads of broken dreams in The Interior. But the property is still owned by those it was titled to. As long as it is not in a city or burrough, where there is TAXES .
    I hate personal and property taxes !!!

17. Mwalsh9152

Mwalsh9152

mornin peoples! Been busy as a bastard this fall, but that is finally about to end. I took the week off to wrap up the mud kitchen Christmas orders and deliveries, and for a failed attempt at a mad dash to get everything ready for winter. About the only winter prep I was successful at was getting the outside workshop torn down and put away. Leaves still on the ground, boat still in the driveway, and worst of all, the firewood isnt fully put up yet, and we are supposed to get snow this afternoon. As soon as its light enough, I'll be out to stuff about one more cord into the shed, and a half into the wood bin. Then finally get the boat out of the driveway, it goes in front of where this winters wood is stacked.

18. yooperdave

yooperdave

19. Warner

Warner

image.jpg Shop stove is cranking, tunes playing finish fumes in the air. Just waiting for the snow!

20. Lennyzx11

Lennyzx11

Worked on the firewood wall under the leanto watching the snow fall till the missus got home first half the day and carried a wheelbarrow of good stuff over to the porch.

Now the living room stove is running, my butt is in a recliner and I am going to hang out and nap my way through a couple of Xmas Hallmark movies with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk