In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

shark of darkness

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by SquareFile, Aug 12, 2014.

  1. SquareFile

    SquareFile

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2014
    Messages:
    1,838
    Likes Received:
    6,567
    Location:
    somewhere
    Anyone watch that on discovery?
     
  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    never heard of it....what is it?
     
  3. SquareFile

    SquareFile

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2014
    Messages:
    1,838
    Likes Received:
    6,567
    Location:
    somewhere
    footage of a 38 foot shark "megladon"

    its amazing and scary
     
    My IS heats my home likes this.
  4. fox9988

    fox9988

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,710
    Likes Received:
    8,287
    Location:
    NW Arkansas 72717
    I've got it on DVR. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
    At the beginning of Shark Week I set the DVR to record all the new stuff. If I catch some re-runs during the week, that's fine too but I've watched Shark Week for years. Good stuff.
     
    My IS heats my home likes this.
  5. SquareFile

    SquareFile

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2014
    Messages:
    1,838
    Likes Received:
    6,567
    Location:
    somewhere
    I wont give it away, must see TV
     
    My IS heats my home and fox9988 like this.