In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Famous star

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, Dec 1, 2021.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,012
    Likes Received:
    312,404
    Location:
    Central MI
  2. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,877
    Likes Received:
    115,037
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    I wasn't aware it existed.

    Thanks for sharing. :salute:
     
  3. Creekin

    Creekin

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2018
    Messages:
    570
    Likes Received:
    2,820
    Location:
    Manitoba
    That's awesome!
     
  4. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,667
    Likes Received:
    130,877
    Location:
    Vermont
    I like that it stays illuminated until last musher Olof Iditarod finishes, also the 9/11 tribute.
     
  5. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,564
    Location:
    SE Mass
  6. WinonaRail

    WinonaRail

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2020
    Messages:
    4,027
    Likes Received:
    19,901
    Location:
    Indiana, US
    I have to admit when I first saw the title of this thread, I was thinking about a burger at Hardee's...
     
  7. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,181
    Likes Received:
    163,740
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Late lunch? :rofl: :lol:
     
  8. WinonaRail

    WinonaRail

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2020
    Messages:
    4,027
    Likes Received:
    19,901
    Location:
    Indiana, US
    I hate being late for lunch! Or breakfast, or dinner, or snacks... :whistle:
     
    T.Jeff Veal, eatonpcat, Eckie and 3 others like this.