In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

If Only...

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by buZZsaw BRAD, Nov 4, 2021.

  1. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,789
    Likes Received:
    215,226
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Blasphemy i say! :heidi:
     
    Horkn and amateur cutter like this.
  2. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,789
    Likes Received:
    215,226
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Horkn, EODMSgt, Redneckchevy and 4 others like this.
  3. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,234
    Likes Received:
    50,440
    Location:
    Ct
    You’re right, it’s Ed. Have t seen him in 40 years. We have a branch in East Hampton. Trucks I see are still standard L&B. I’ll bet they borrow one for parades tho. I knew I had seen it. Not much of a parade goer since they banned keg beer on the sidewalk :) I don’t go to the beach much more either LOL
     
  4. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,525
    Likes Received:
    95,598
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I noticed the name on the lumber wrap. Tolko That company is quite active in our province. This summer we drove through the area they operate in.