Time to gear up I have never used these before ( only 11 bucks) but black arms up to my armpits doesn't thrill me to death .I will be adding a pair of latex gloves also. i will be doing my part to conserve water and soap Going to be running my newly acquired endoscope down the chimney this year FYI , I'm alive and still kickin
I have used those when I spray my fruit trees - because it never fails to happen - the wind shifts mid-spray. Eau de fruit tree spray isn't terribly popular.
Wearing one of those without a good 3M respirator is sort of like expecting a little and wearing a condom that is broken. That is...if you wear one.
Clean the chimney doesn't get me dirty , it's taking all the bricks and tubes out of the top of the stove and cleaning the stove and putting it back together. I could have got by with just a throwaway shirt but they didn't have any at the time with elastic wrist
Hey Ed/ HDRock ! Good to see ya buddy! Good way to stay at least somewhat clean doing that job. About to light em up here eh?
Yeah , I started wearing gloves working on cars now too ,. too hard scrubbing all that grease and crap around from your fingernails off Shut off the heat this morning fired up the stove it'll be the wood stove heating the house for the long haul from now on. Did you ever get those 20 tons of logs all cut up ?