In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Going to give these a try

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by JimBear, Aug 28, 2021.

  1. JimBear

    JimBear

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2020
    Messages:
    3,608
    Likes Received:
    22,218
    Location:
    Iowa
    I picked up some plastic pallets today, 4 different types I will see how they hold up.

    985B8B72-EFEB-4150-929D-A9F10D27C68C.jpeg
     
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,382
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Hope the cold won't make them brittle.

    If I found some, I'd sure try them out also! :handshake:
     
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,770
    Likes Received:
    215,071
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    I got my first and only one earlier this year. Found it by accident. I have a mound of nuggets resting peacefully on it for now. Best of luck with them JB!
     
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  4. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,095
    Likes Received:
    42,935
    Location:
    NJ
    I don’t think you’ll be disappointed