In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

562 top cover

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Sandhillbilly, Aug 20, 2021.

  1. Sandhillbilly

    Sandhillbilly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2019
    Messages:
    4,261
    Likes Received:
    30,734
    Location:
    North central Nebraska
    I have a 562xp that I would like to do the air filter upgrade on. I see HLsupply has the filter base and filter for sale, but I think I have read that the older top cover is to low and needs changed also.
    Does anyone know for sure
     
    M2theB likes this.
  2. huskihl

    huskihl

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2016
    Messages:
    3,719
    Likes Received:
    21,422
    Location:
    Michigan
    It’s my understanding that if you have a 562, it will work. The newer replacement cover is for the 555. I would try it first before I bought the cover
     
    M2theB and Sandhillbilly like this.
  3. Sandhillbilly

    Sandhillbilly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2019
    Messages:
    4,261
    Likes Received:
    30,734
    Location:
    North central Nebraska
    Thanks
     
    M2theB likes this.