In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Midwinter

Midwinter

"Equisetum is a "living fossil", the only living genus of the entire subclass Equisetidae, which for over 100 million years was much more diverse and dominated the understorey of late Paleozoic forests. "
    Somehow I don't see us getting rid of them.

2. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! Another beautiful cool, low humidity day. I will carry on with the yardwork. My husband gets to missing me, and wanders around outside until he finds me. At least we only have a third of an acre! I could make myself a lot scarcer if we had some woods, but that might be too much for me to take care of. XKimSXM.jpg
    Have a great Thursday!

3. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

We were really dry but no more. It seems to rain every day now and no let up in sight.

4. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Well, my morning walk ended up walking behind the lawnmower. :thumbs: It always feel good to have that behind me.

The VNA is supposed to be at my dad's today. They're supposed to call me ahead of their visit. We'll see.

5. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Hope you can get a relaxing walk in.
    Enjoy the temps...

6. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning brother...:coffee:...

7. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

You would disappear for weeks if you got on our 90 acres then...

8. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

I guess you got 2 birds with 1 stone, today then. Exercise and a chore done...:thumbs:

9. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning y'all. Hope y'all have a TREMENDOUS THURSDAY. Another day of 7AM-7PM. Training the new guy till 3PM, then I take over...
    We went to Lowe's last night...:emptywallet:...a $70 brad nailer and a big handful of plain moulding...$300...:hair:...I will be so glad when this project is done...
    Maybe we can get the vanity set in place tonite. My hunny and her cuzn Kim are gonna paint and stain the moulding today...
    Had a nice surprise when I got home yesterday. Tree service and paid us a visit again...
    Dropped off another nice load of oak logs...glad I'm going to have a few days off next week...:saw::axe::stacker: 0623211905.jpg
    0623211906_HDR.jpg
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

10. WinonaRail

WinonaRail

Good morning! Got the roadside stand filled back up last night and got an emergency light mounted on top of the Gator. Rain is supposed to be moving in for the next few days so it looks like indoor activities will take over. I have a shelf to build on the honey-do list. I'm sure the list will grow!

11. Biddleman

Biddleman

Good late morning
    A gorgeous day today, but will be a long day with work.
    It's rather cool for this time of year for us, yeaterday morning I felt like I should of been walking to a tree stand.
    Have a great day

12. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good afternoon all. Another nice day on tap. Clear blue skies and light wind in the 80s. Gonna work on getting some branches we have piled around the yard. Gonna bring them down to the splitting area.
    Congrats on the oak Jeff.
    Have a great day.
    Stay safe and stay healthy.

13. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Perhaps we can endeavor to keep them beaten back. I was going to go out to cut some down today but got caught up in computer work.

14. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Afternoon all. Slept in and then went for our walk. Did some grocery shopping but most of the morning has been computer work. Mom's laptop has been giving her problems so I have my support tech service running scans on it. Sort of have to babysit while it is going on. At least I can do my bookkeeping on my own computer while I sit here.
    Warm yesterday and today and we are headed for a heat wave this weekend. Well, a heat wave for our area. Probably is normal summer temps for most other people.

Everyone have a great rest of the day.

15. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning.... :coffee:

16. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

Morning. My son has gone back north to work so things are settling here. Thunderstorms every day now. Nice when it cools off 20 degrees every afternoon. Fishing is insane. My partner’s new boat is a technological masterpiece. I was gonna bet him $100 on the first fish in the boat….good thing I didn’t…he had 5 in the boat before I could figure out how to get the trolling motor down. Have a good friday and a wonderful weekend.

17. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning, everyone.

Showery morning today. The hot and humid yuk builds back in starting tomorrow and stays for several days. Ugh

Hoping to hit a local ice cream place for lunch with Mrs Mikeinma.

Stay safe
    Stay healthy

18. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

It looks like you may get a big rain today!

19. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! We got barely enough rain to dampen a towel (I left one out). Nice and cool, so I'll find stuff to do outside. I need to vacuum the pool (again) and get ready for my grandson, who's coming tomorrow. Nice new pavement for bike riding! IMG_20210625_59628.jpg
    Happy Friday!

20. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Morning All. Absolutely clear blue sky this morning. The high pressure system is settling in with a vengeance. Our yard work will be done this morning before it gets hot. Almost the entire province is under heat warnings for the weekend. I have never seen this kind of weather before in June.
    Mom's computer got tuned up yesterday. Took most of the day to run the scans and updates. I want to get mine done but I don't know if I want to lose the use of it for a full day. Maybe next week. At least I got some of my bookkeeping done yesterday.

Everyone have a great day.