In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stihls at local auction

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by JimBear, Apr 29, 2021.

  1. JimBear

    JimBear

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2020
    Messages:
    3,608
    Likes Received:
    22,223
    Location:
    Iowa
    The local secondary roads department is selling a bunch of Stihl saws at a farm auction on Saturday May 1 here, there is also also a Husky 340 & Homelite listed. I have no idea about the condition of the saws. I will be planting so I will not be attending. Just thought I would pass it along in case someone in the Quad state area or on over into Missouri wants saws.

    1EAFCF02-0857-441B-A2CA-19F1A91B7631.jpeg 013BD03E-EBB7-4E3E-9FDC-62630B0B2249.jpeg
     

    Attached Files:

  2. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,782
    Likes Received:
    215,155
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Are you bidding on the MS262 or MS1292? Models im not familiar with. All kidding aside you bidding on any?
     
    Dakota Hoarder likes this.
  3. JimBear

    JimBear

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2020
    Messages:
    3,608
    Likes Received:
    22,223
    Location:
    Iowa
    No I am not bidding on anything
     
    Dakota Hoarder and buZZsaw BRAD like this.
  4. Dakota Hoarder

    Dakota Hoarder

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2017
    Messages:
    1,554
    Likes Received:
    9,094
    Location:
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Very interesting, just to far away. Last couple auctions I went to stuff was going for stupid money. It be interesting that see what the saws go for!
     
    Ronaldo likes this.