In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Toys I mean Tools

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by JB Sawman, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Woodsnwoods

Woodsnwoods

I assume at least that!!! Liking forward to reviews, also some info on the conveyor!!!

JB Sawman likes this.
  2. JB Sawman

JB Sawman

I will try to get some pictures of the conveyor chain tomorrow I did not even get time to try it today I have such a backlog of sawing on mill I spent all day sawing locust on mill I like the chain conveyor better than the belt style Hope to give a review tomorrow JB

3. Biddleman

Biddleman

Did you get that through Daum's?

you get a double damm! With that set up. :dex:

Softwood and JB Sawman like this.
  4. JB Sawman

JB Sawman

Yes he was a pleasure to deal with

Biddleman likes this.
  5. JB Sawman

JB Sawman

I got a chance to run the splitter today first load in the truck took about 25 minutes ended up doing 2 loads mix of locust, ash ,poplar and pine mostly resplits but a few 26 inch locust rounds the setup works really well .I need some time to put sideboards on my truck it is on the list of things to do (LOOOOONG LIST) . I ended up getting 2 loads split and stacked before rain ended my fun It has been one expensive week I ordered a new sawmill today I am upgrading my LT35 to a LT40 super but there is a 14 month wait until I will see that arrive :popcorn:long wait !!! DSCN0375.JPG DSCN0373.JPG DSCN0376.JPG

jo191145, WESF, Mag Craft and 5 others like this.