My wife went for a walk on a small trail we made, in one area we had a Cherry that was hung up after being broken by some high winds a few years back, she just told me it came down, pictures for tomorrow if it's not raining.
In picture 9679 you can see where the widowmaker was, in picture 9680 you can see it leaning against another tree into the woods. I'm not sure if I have the original picture anymore.
Dave, I hope those storms were not too serious up there. Not bad here but looks like some just barely missed us. We actually have had very little rain but heard lots of thunder and we did have a brief period of wind but not bad. It has really cooled off nicely now. 60's forecast for tomorrow.
Thunderstorms, rain, wind & cooler weather. Some areas are getting all 4. "Batten down the hatches ! "
Nasty up here. Tornado warning sirens went off a few hours ago. All we got was a rediculous amount of rain. Luckily nothing crazy.... Yet.
We had two Special Weather Statements yesterday, never got much other than some rain, I'm good with that. It's suppose to rain all day, a day off from the wood chit.
We ended up getting close to 1/2" of rain. Talked to one fellow who got an inch and he said south of us they got hammered pretty hard.