In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

thistle you might like this

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Smokinpiney, Jul 27, 2014.

  1. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    I was flipping through a folder of manuals my grandpa had and came across these.

    IMG_20140727_151126.jpg KIMG0175.JPG
     
    HDRock, Drvn4wood, HoneyFuzz and 3 others like this.
  2. Cut4fun

    Cut4fun

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,941
    Likes Received:
    3,571
    Location:
    OHIO Redneck
    Got a guy on my site needing a IPL for a 73 if you can scan it or have one on pdf?
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  3. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    Pretty stuff cool there Smokin'. I already have the IPL for the 33.35,etc series in your 2nd pic however.Dont need the other ones yet. I said YET ;) :cool:
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  4. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    I'll try and scan it or convert it to pdf file for ya
     
    Cut4fun likes this.
  5. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Thats a cool thing right there !!!