In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Ole Smokehouse

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Jul 26, 2014.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    After a good day in the woods we headed to the http://www.olesmokehouse.com/Menu Page.html
    I had the following;
    Steamed Clams
    Salad
    Bourbon Steak
    Raspberry Parfait / The parfait pictured is not what I had, mine was bigger!

    It's a great place to go, great service with great food.
     

    Attached Files:

    Gasifier, Stinny and Certified106 like this.
  2. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Sounds fantastic! My wife and I were celebrating our 11 year anniversary today and went to Lake Hope Lodge. I had ribs and she had brisket and it was awesome.
     
    thewoodlands and papadave like this.
  3. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Congrats.
     
    Certified106 likes this.
  4. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    We went there for dinner a couple years ago now with 4 other couples. The seated 10 of us and not one of us had a problem with anything we ate. (Or drank.:whistle:)
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Cute pig on the site!

    menu looks delicious! Now I'm hungry again........:drool:
     
    thewoodlands and Certified106 like this.
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    On the way over I noticed about ten trucks along with the drivers sitting in the field, they cut a chit lad of firewood. They had done a full days work an they were just talking, after we left the Smokehouse we came back the same way, the still were talking, I'm sure some cold ones were involved.