In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Looking for a 50cc Pro saw

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by rdust, Dec 28, 2020.

1. rdust

rdust

I’m looking for an 026, MS260, 346xp or similar. Prefer it to have an OEM cylinder/piston but would consider one with aftermarket pieces if it’s priced right. Obviously price range varies depending on condition. I’m not opposed to a project saw either for the right price.

Thinking of switching things up and moving the 361 at some point and running a 50cc and 7xcc saw combo.(at least I told my wife I’d move the 361 :whistle:). Might end up with a new MS261 but figured I’d see if anything of interest is available.

2. ChipsFlyin

ChipsFlyin

Just an idea. It sounds like you really like the 361. What about getting the 361 ported and just swap bars for big stuff. Ported it would handle a 24" for occasional use for big stuff. If on a budget a 20" can do larger stuff with creativity but takes more time.

Mark

3. rdust

rdust

I have considered that, I have an extra OEM cylinder that I could send out to have ported. I guess my thought is the 50cc saw is a little lighter and could handle the majority of what I need to do. Honestly it’s not often I’d need a 70cc saw, more of a want than a need. :D

4. ChipsFlyin

ChipsFlyin

I completely understand. The larger saws are an absolute blast to run!

amateur cutter and Screwloose like this.
  5. edwad

edwad

I have a Treemonkey 261 for sale with 1 tank through it. Also a new 260 ported by Mastermind.

6. rdust

rdust

No longer looking, bought a new ms261 today.:D