In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Hope your dad gets a great report.

2. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning. Hope your day won't be to bad. Have a safe day is the main thing. Maybe you could run over and grab some after work

3. buzz-saw

buzz-saw

Today is out but might see what I can do about tomorrow , won't know until I get to work today to see what is going on for Friday , fingers crossed but not counting on it.
    Don't expect a bad day just a little on the long side.

Thanks.

4. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Macula degeneration. Legally blind.

Life happens

5. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning y'all. Hope y'all have a TREMENDOUS THURSDAY. It's our grandson, RJ, 4th bday. We will have a supper for him tonight 0103201114.jpg This morning, going to help our neighbor, Mike, get a Big white oak he was given. We started on it yesterday afternoon, got 1 load home. 0120211551.jpg 0120211552a.jpg 0120211731.jpg
    Be encouraging, lend a hand, remember the Golden Rule.
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

6. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

I'm sorry to hear that. I had 2 of my school teachers that had that in latter years. So glad you are still there for them.

7. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! It'll be a chilly one today, don't know if I'll get outside. Lots of people quarantined at my husband's job, the boss lady tested positive. Also, they have "a cold" at my son's house, I want them to get tested. Probably no visit this week. Tomorrow is the first day my age group can make an appointment for the vaccine, I'll try but am not counting on it.
    Well, spring is coming! z9TzQHK.jpg Have a good one!

8. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Hope they are negative at your son's house. Have a great day, whate6 you do.

9. Midwinter

Midwinter

Happy Birthday to the little Veal! Is your neighbor letting you take all the oak?
    Also, did everyone at your son's house recover OK?

10. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning All. Yesterday was busy. campinspecter started cleaning out the boiler room and we got all the plywood we used brought in and set up to dry. I got my paperwork projects done and then spent the afternoon cooking. We are headed over to Mom's this afternoon for a visit. She needs help setting up a Zoom meeting for her library board. I think we are in for a nice day weather wise.

Everyone have a great day.

11. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good morning all. About 25*out. No snow yet today. Happy birthday to your grandson. Not much going on here.
    Chaz had a meeting yesterday about his shared work program he is on now. His lay off days will be Monday and the other guy will be Friday. He will have at least one or possibly two lay off days a week for the near future. He is meeting with a gal tomorrow to set up his unemployment. He maybe getting that $300 bonus also. We're not sure about that yet.
    Have a great day.
    Stay healthy and stay safe.

12. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

Morning. Up early. Too much fishing. Had to clean the house this early a.m. now I can go fish.

coffee is great.

13. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning everyone

Cold weekend ahead. I'll be moving firewood up to the deck, including some of the black locust which i don't have a lot of. Plenty of 3yr+red oak. So no complaints.

No real plans for the weekend. I have gift cards from Bass Pro, and Tractor Supply. Maybe a browsing trip. We'll see.

Stay safe
    Stay healthy

14. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning... :coffee: ...

15. hovlandhomestead

hovlandhomestead

Good morning. This year has been a roller coaster of temperatures. It is cold again now...3f. Looking at more snow tomorrow starting late morning.

16. buzz-saw

buzz-saw

Good morning. Hope everyone is enjoying their coffee this morning. Up for a while and cleaned out stove and fire going. Going to do what I can outside later this afternoon when I get out of work since weekend is supposed to get colder ; probably a good weekend to spend some time in the shop. Have a great day !

17. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! I managed some splitting yesterday, before the snow flurries began. Today will get up to 40°! I'll have to spend some time in the car, though, shuttling my husband between work and the car repair place.
    I need to pick up a new hickory sledge handle, too, I broke it doing something stupid yesterday.
    It's actually going to be what passes as a busy day, these days. LBkYVJy.jpg
    Have a good Friday!

18. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Every one recovered. Her husband has come back to work, they all came up for birthday supper last night for RJ.
    Our neighbor, Mike and his mom will probably get most of the oak. The guy that had the tree originally gave him the tree, he had cut the limbs and smaller stuff he could get. He doesn't have a tractor with a loader or big saw.
    He is the guy you see in some of our pictures, always comes helps us if we call, most of the time he won't let me pay him.

19. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning brother...:coffee:...

20. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Browsing trip sounds good, especially with gift cards...