In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Times you were aware of Divine intervention.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Sirchopsalot, Jan 14, 2021.

  1. Sirchopsalot

    Sirchopsalot

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2020
    Messages:
    3,151
    Likes Received:
    19,196
    Location:
    medium city in CT
    Prove the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is real and active today, in your life.
    Recall those times He intervened in your life.
    Have a "testimony"?
    Some things are waaaay beyond coincidence.
    Share them here if you're moved to.

    Sirchopsalot
     
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    2007-
    85% renal failure. Had hands laid on me and ceaseless praying over me. In one month kidneys restored 100%.

    Praise be to the Lord.
    Great idea for a thread SCA.
    God shows Himself in mysterious ways.
     
  3. Sirchopsalot

    Sirchopsalot

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2020
    Messages:
    3,151
    Likes Received:
    19,196
    Location:
    medium city in CT
    Was sick, intestinal issues, hospital stay. Didn't want to do tonsa medications but agreed to after being released. Next visit, symptom free, asked the doc to wean me down, which he did. Was into healing and faith pretty well. Month or two later, sick again, lost weight, waited on God. He said, 'go see your doctor'. Naturally I argued, wanted Him to do the healing.

    Finally, went to see the doc. Got a ration about meds and pills, a list of 'scrips, of things not to eat, and an appointment in 8 weeks.
    On the way out I remember thinking 'ok Lord, you have 8 weeks, Im waitimg on you'.
    I took no suppliments, ate everything they said NOT to eat(raw veggies, salad, dessert) and nopharmaceuticals.--just to prove Jesus was capable. I stayed in prayer, the Word. 8 weeks later back at the doc's office, weighed in much more than when I saw them last, looked and felt great. Told him everything, and his jaw was on the floor. Jewish he was, and healed I was. Nothing I did but trust in the Almighty.

    Sca