For those who use one of these; This morning the HMI, interface screen where the time and on button are, was staticky looking and hard to read, like the electronics were on their last leg. Not a totally new thing for us, but this time the machine wouldn’t work! While I was heading to DD, the war department was researching it. I had already made half plans to buy a new one at this point. I got home with coffee and the machine was fixed! Turns out the kitchen air and dirty finger add a layer on top of the screen that confuses or tracks across it. Paper towel and some windex to clean it in about 20 seconds, it’s read to go!
Reminds me of someone else's smart phone screen......or, my reading glasses! What's a mimsy? Whatever.....here's another tip of the day, I guess!
I had a friend that moved to Chetek Wisconsin. He got married and I went to the wedding. Middle of polock farm country. Bar on every corner or every few fields. Lemmetellya them boys could drink. I was never so hungover in my life. That was 25 years ago.
True in touch screen HMI thingies and cell phone lenses. Don't buy a new phone if your pictures are blurry, try a qtip with windex or alcohol first And on all the above