In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Never Thought id be so Happy to Buy These.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by buZZsaw BRAD, Dec 5, 2020.

  1. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,765
    Likes Received:
    215,043
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    I was in Walmart earlier this week...actually it was cyber Monday. I had never seen this store so slow...it was dead. Im shopping and went down the cleaning aisle and couldnt believe they had this...finally.
    Been on the shopping list since covid started.
    IMG_3544.JPG
    Her and i are not germaphobes, but we use these in the bathroom and cat's litter box. There was a limit of one each.
     
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    clay shooter, M2theB, Chud and 8 others like this.
  2. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,850
    Likes Received:
    114,798
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Nice scrounge
     
    M2theB, Chaz, Chazsbetterhalf and 3 others like this.
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,765
    Likes Received:
    215,043
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    no scrounge...had to pay for them.
     
    Eckie, clay shooter, M2theB and 6 others like this.
  4. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,857
    Likes Received:
    121,429
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    That stuff is attainable in my area. At least it was last time I went with wifey. There was a whole shelf full of Clorox wipes and I don’t recall seeing a limit sign.
    I use one disinfecting wipe after every client at my job. I’m touching/servicing a unit that they blow into so it just comes with the territory.
     
    clay shooter, M2theB, Chaz and 2 others like this.
  5. Chazsbetterhalf

    Chazsbetterhalf

    Joined:
    May 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6,010
    Likes Received:
    39,593
    Location:
    Ny
    Nice. Chaz had gone shopping a while back. You guessed it. No tp. Checked online and some they had and others out of stock. I decided the other day just to order online. Most of the smaller orders were out so just went with a bigger order we. We'll be good for winter.
     
  6. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,256
    Likes Received:
    54,066
    Location:
    NC
    The cleaning wipes and tp came back and has disappeared again in my town. Stretch out your supply.