In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Baffled by pacific energy Vista baffle

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Reg, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Reg

Reg

Hello all...we were excited when a well known London Ontario dealership installed our Pacific energy vista series D woodburning insert (even though they installed wrong model - we wanted the Vista LE) I don't have a bone to pick with these guys, but think we got off on the wrong foot. (Though they did work on the wrong chimney flue, and pulled off rain cap and wrecked liner for water heater - with no apologies from owner) Anyway, the installer shows me how to service the insert and explains how to pull out and reinsert the baffle. Being mechanically inclined and curious, I pulled the baffle out myself, but am struggling to reinsert it now. After calling dealership, I ask for any tips on how to reinstall the baffle....he gets all snarky and asks why I removed it, so i don't get much from him. (No surprise there)....if this part is not meant for homeowner to remove, then they should not show this procedure to owner...also, I don't think the owners manual should describe it either...Bottom line: if anyone knows some tips or tricks, step by step guide, or a video link to reinstall baffle, we would greatly appreciate it. (Already checked on YouTube but couldn't find much)...thanks, r&m

SKEETER McCLUSKEY likes this.
  2. SKEETER McCLUSKEY

SKEETER McCLUSKEY

just cant find good help:rofl: :lol:

eatonpcat likes this.