As I was doing laundry thought I should clean my saws up. Then as I looked up it dawned on my I was cleaning the greasy old saw while doing laundry. My wife would kill me if she saw that.........
That 034 is looking good Pete!! Nice job on the laundry I just dirty mine up, they get done all on their own. (well, someone does the laundry. . Just not me.. )
I got a new non cracked air cover for it plus a slew of plastic coming. The only thing I havnt found is a new handle / tank. Most of them are used. I installed a new carb a few weeks ago and then blew the saw somehow a few days later. Yesterday it came back from my buddies place with all new guts sooo the old trouble maker is a like new and sure runs like it! The dirt on it you see is its 3rd motor break in dirt but my first break in. AC rebuilt it and it came here used originally.
A few may look familiar to you lol... There are more in the shed too. The ones on the truck are the ones that get used the most.
Not bad at all. I took the 18" bar off and put on an Oregon 14" bar and stihl oilmatic chain. That puppy cuts great now.... Didn't need to much other than a tune up and adjustment.
Glad to hear buddy. Has a lot of life left in it. That 18 inch bar was waay too much for that saw... Good call downsizing !!
Those 034 is great little saws. Plus it looks like you got a couple other little dandies there too...