In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

How do you know when I'm doing laundry? Well...

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Pallet Pete, Jul 13, 2014.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    As I was doing laundry thought I should clean my saws up. Then as I looked up it dawned on my I was cleaning the greasy old saw while doing laundry.:whistle: My wife would kill me if she saw that.........
    image.jpg
     
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    That 034 is looking good Pete!! :saw:

    Nice job on the laundry :thumbs:

    I just dirty mine up, they get done all on their own. ;) (well, someone does the laundry. . Just not me.. :rofl: :lol:)
     
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I got a new non cracked air cover for it plus a slew of plastic coming. The only thing I havnt found is a new handle / tank. Most of them are used. I installed a new carb a few weeks ago and then blew the saw somehow a few days later. Yesterday it came back from my buddies place with all new guts sooo the old trouble maker is a like new and sure runs like it! The dirt on it you see is its 3rd motor break in dirt but my first break in. AC rebuilt it and it came here used originally.
     
    clemsonfor, Chvymn99 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  4. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Nice group shot buddy !!
     
    Chvymn99 and Pallet Pete like this.
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    A few may look familiar to you lol... There are more in the shed too.:whistle: The ones on the truck are the ones that get used the most.
     
    clemsonfor, Chvymn99 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  6. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    :). Hows that grey craftsman workin out ? I almost kept that one :)
     
    clemsonfor and Pallet Pete like this.
  7. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Not bad at all. I took the 18" bar off and put on an Oregon 14" bar and stihl oilmatic chain. That puppy cuts great now.... Didn't need to much other than a tune up and adjustment.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  8. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Glad to hear buddy. Has a lot of life left in it. That 18 inch bar was waay too much for that saw... Good call downsizing !!
     
    Pallet Pete and clemsonfor like this.
  9. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,493
    Likes Received:
    113,827
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Those 034 is great little saws. Plus it looks like you got a couple other little dandies there too...:thumbs:
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  10. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    My favorite by far is the 021 then the cs310 there is a cs45 in my shed that's sweet too.