In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I swear I'm just going to get the widowmaker out.

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by jetjr, Jul 13, 2014.

  1. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    That's what I told my wife and myself this morning now look. Plus I trimmed every pine on both sides of my property below the fence and cut down 4 dead trees in the hedgerow. PHOTO_20140713_145419.jpg PHOTO_20140713_145424.jpg PHOTO_20140713_145432.jpg PHOTO_20140713_145439.jpg Brought the boys in to cool off and eat.
     
    milleo, HDRock, thistle and 7 others like this.
  2. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    It happens. Looks good though and Im sure youll be glad you just kept on going instead of putting it off.
     
    Stinny likes this.
  3. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Yea I don't feel nearly as "boxed" in now.
     
    Stinny and mattjm1017 like this.
  4. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Youve got a nice looking spread there. Almost encourages me to get outside and clean up....almost maybe in the fall yeah the fall sounds good.
     
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Nice tractor, I have a t1520
     
  6. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Wish I would have spent the extra but its only 5 more hp. Its a backsaver for sure.
     
    Jack Straw likes this.
  7. Fanatical1

    Fanatical1

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2014
    Messages:
    2,688
    Likes Received:
    12,293
    Location:
    Ohio
    Looks great! If I don't keep up with trimming branches and cutting saplings my place can quickly look overgrown.

    Just ongoing maintenance. :) Really looks good though. Lots of branches to deal with......