In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Finished for the night

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Eddie Hughes, Oct 17, 2020.

  1. Eddie Hughes

    Eddie Hughes

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2020
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    412
    Location:
    Swansea, Wales, U.K.
    00:00 here, just waiting for the moment when it’s safe to leave the fire unattended. Still giving off plenty of heat with just the hot coals.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,576
    Likes Received:
    67,975
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    Beautiful bed of hot coals in there, enjoy!
     
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,825
    Likes Received:
    215,460
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    I can feel the heat from here!
     
  4. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,271
    Likes Received:
    54,190
    Location:
    NC
    I think I could exstinguish it right now.
     
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  5. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,662
    Likes Received:
    130,802
    Location:
    Vermont
    Ahhh. I need another bonfire
     
  6. Ronaldo

    Ronaldo

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2015
    Messages:
    1,776
    Likes Received:
    11,279
    Location:
    Iowa
    Needs some slabs of meat on coals like those!!

    Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk