Oh well. It caught my eye as I came out of hospital. At home I don't often even carry the phone so don't get many pictures.
Those are some very nice pictures, it's alway better when you are viewing them out on a road or in the woods.
Drought and rather drab and pale colors so far this year, although we're just starting. There is however one tree about a half mile down the road in someone['s side yard that appears to be a bright fiery orange. Appears cuz it was kinda dark and I was trying to get my 3.47 mile run in kinda late.
We had planned a walk back in on our property so we did that today, it was sprinkling out but I told the wife it wouldn't rain hard or last that long. After getting back to the area we had planned on going to, mother nature let it pour but I did get some pictures before we headed back, the dog was soaked.
It's that time of year that you don't mind getting in the car and go, some of the nicest colors were in not so safe areas on county or state routes so we didn't stop for pictures.