Today is my wedding anniversary. 44 years. 4 children and their spouses, 8 grandchildren, (3 of the now driving). Comfortable home, good friend. Health is fair. I have to say I have been lucky. I got to come home from a bloody war, alway stayed employed. Yes 44 years seems a long time, and yet it doesn't seem so long ago we stood up together in the front of that chapel.
Sounds like you have a pretty darn good life my friend! I can only hope and pray that I can look back many years from now and say the same. And thank you for your service!
The Dragon Lady and I have one coming up Sunday I think! Bunch of years somewhere around 34-35? One grandson 4 months old. Gary
Happy anniversary! We celebrated our 30th this year and are looking forward to many more happy years together.
Congrats Saves.... And as noted above. Thanks for your service to our country. You and your Wife look just as happy 44 years later Here is wishing you MANY more years!! Cheers
Very inspiring Save, you are certainly blessed. Thanks for your service and for sharing, we should all be so lucky.
savemoney, first, thank you for your service. Now, about that first pic. You 2 look like you were about 14 years old. Shotgun? Just kidding. Very impressive to have stayed together so long. My wife and I have been together since 1992, but didn't marry until '99. Second marriage for both of us. I only hope she can put up with me a few more years.
Congratulations to you and the Misses. Yes alot has happened in that time. Enjoy yourself today and think about all the good years yet to come. We'll be celebrating 40 this coming March.
Congrats & thank you for your service. My parents celebrated their 60th in February,I'm the runt of 5 lol.
Congrats and praying you share many more wonderful years together. Thanks also for serving your country brother. I just had my eighth last month (second marriage for both of us). All kidding aside, we are still on the honeymoon and I thank God many times every day for my bride.
Congrats and again, thank you for your service. Glad to hear you have been blessed with wonderful family and health. After all, what else is there....