I am at my friend’s place. I’ve never felled a tree near a house. But I think this one has enough room if I drop it at the right angle The one pic facing the tree is from the house where I’d try to angle it. Thoughts?
Scootch the chair to the right a little. After that looks fine. Finish the back cut on the left a little later All that is from the point of view behind the tree, looking at the house.
If you eyeball the top of the tree with a rafter/speed square keeping the two equal length sides common to the 90º corner parallel and perpendicular to the ground you'll know if you have room. Even if you don't have a rafter square a right triangle with 2 equal length sides is pretty easy to make from a square or rectangle piece of paper.
Well my friend decided it wasn’t worth the risk. He wants to get some cord to direct the tree. oh well no problem. I get to drink beer today then!