In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Ms230c recoil housing.

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Warner, Aug 16, 2020.

  1. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,699
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Looking for a ms230c recoil housing. I don’t need the guts but if they are there that’s ok. I have seen them for cheap on eBay but would rather not go that route. I can pay cashiers check or pay pal. thanks.
     
    Screwloose and farmer steve like this.
  2. farmer steve

    farmer steve

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1,966
    Likes Received:
    14,384
    Location:
    top of the hill york co. PA.
    Part #? Might have one off a 023 but not sure if the same.
     
    Screwloose and brenndatomu like this.
  3. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,699
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Ok I’ll see what I can come up with.
     
  4. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,699
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    1123 084 1060 b is the number stamped on the housing.
     
  5. farmer steve

    farmer steve

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1,966
    Likes Received:
    14,384
    Location:
    top of the hill york co. PA.
    Ok. Let me see what is on mine. I'll look in the morning when I get to the shop.
     
    Screwloose and brenndatomu like this.
  6. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,699
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Thank you sir!
     
  7. farmer steve

    farmer steve

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1,966
    Likes Received:
    14,384
    Location:
    top of the hill york co. PA.
    Mine is a different # than yours. Was hoping it was a match to get it out of my hair. :rofl: :lol:
     
    Screwloose and brenndatomu like this.
  8. farmer steve

    farmer steve

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1,966
    Likes Received:
    14,384
    Location:
    top of the hill york co. PA.
    Screwloose and brenndatomu like this.
  9. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,699
    Location:
    New Hampshire